- Introduction to Projects - An overview of the Projects section of OASIS.
- Project Editor Structure - Creating/Understanding multiple jobs under a project name
- Project View vs. Quote/Bid View - Projects list can be viewed a couple of different way
- Understanding Option Codes - details on how option codes work to help with multiple stages of a project
- Printing a Quote - options for sending
- Converting a Quote to an Order - A "how to" on creating an order from a quote.
- Using The Find Feature - Using the find feature in OASIS..
- Attachments in OASIS - An overview of attachments in OASIS
- Bid Board - learning how to use the Bid Board
- "Output To:" in OASIS - help for printing, emailing, etc from OASIS
- Rank - using color to identify project opportunity
- Sales Accounts, Assigning Sales Accounts to Customers and Influence
- Followups Tab - Using the Followups tab to track information
- Part History - finding what was priced and how much from quote and order history.
- Difference between Projects, Project Quote, and Daily Quote
- Line Highlight Colors
Items Tab (Bill of Material)
- Layouts - Saving a project layout for all to use
- Crossovers - crossing fixtures in OASIS
- Overage in Quotes
- Math Functions
- REP "Lines" (basic) - Feature for distributors managing RFQ responses from reps.
- REP "Lines" and "Columns" - Estimating coverage and cost!
- Lot & Unit Pricing on the Same Quote - How to create lot and unit pricing on the same quote
- Code Column for Quotes/Projects - Explanation of the Codes
Checkpoints - allows users to revert to previous versions of a quote
- Reprice Tool
- Kits & Components
- Kit & Component Roll-up Added to Price List
- Lamps and Accessories
- Buy/Sell on a Quote
- Wildcard Characters in Part Numbers
- Clipboard Notes
- Send Message - Emailing Quote as a Attachment
- Manipulating Prices on a Quote
- Long and Short Markups- Long Math vs. Short Math
- Adding a "Part not Found" to the Price File
- Copy and Paste
- Adding customers
- Adding Counts
- Setting Customer Price levels
- Quoting Multiple Customers and Counts
- Submittal Cross-Checking Badges
- Font differences when a winning customer is selected
MFG Summary Tab
- Terms & Conditions - entering terms and conditions that appear on quotes, orders, etc.
- Changing the Appearance of OASIS (Fonts, Style & Size)
- Adding a new status for Quotes/Projects
- Spec Status column
Tips and Tricks
- Helpful hints / Cheat Sheet - Hints, keystrokes, best practices
- Attaching a Bid to a Project - How to attach a bid to a project.
- Repricing Tool - update pricing on a quote from the price list
- Quick Totals - A neat tool to quickly sum up and show the average of selected cells in a quote.
- Auto Save and Recover - recovery from local PC or network failure
- Estimating Taxes - Estimating Taxes on Quotes
- Spec Registration - Manage specification registration process
- Tracking Competition in OASIS
- Viewing Multiple Phases at Once